In addition to physical deterioration, reasons for renovating a building include changes to laws and regulations, consideration for the global environment, opportunities to save energy, enhanced performance through new technology, and obsolescence due to social advances. Appropriate renovations prevent failures and accidents before they happen, avoiding the consequent losses and as a result lowering life-cycle costs. To bring the building’s performance into line with the current era, and to preserve and enhance its relative value, we offer a variety of menus with proposals optimized for each client.
- Building survey and diagnosis (identify areas of deterioration and degree of deterioration, calculate cost of renovation)
- Develop long-term renovation plan for systematic management of building operating costs
- Seismic diagnosis, earthquake resistance retrofit, survey of structural frame deterioration
- Renovation of interior and exterior design
- Updating and renovation of building services