Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Social Media Policy
Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei (“we” and “the company”) uses social media as a tool for communication over the Internet.
The Mitsubishi Estate Group has defined a “Guideline for the Use of Social Media”. When they use social media, company employees will act faithfully to secure customer trust by complying not only with the “Guideline for the Use of Social Media” but also with other company rules and relevant laws and regulations.
Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei
Disclaimer and request to users of official Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei social media accounts
Information provided by Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei staff via social media does not necessarily represent the company’s official position, and we make no guarantee regarding the completeness, accuracy, or value of such information. For official announcements, please refer to our website and press releases. We cannot be responsible for any damage arising either directly or indirectly from the customer’s use of information provided on our social media accounts.
Information provided on social media refers to the time it was posted and is subject to change at a later time.
Interaction with users via social media varies depending on the media (whether inquiries receive responses, how responses are made, office hours, etc.)
Out social media accounts may be suspended or closed without notice to the customer at the sole discretion of the company.
The following activities are prohibited (including links to URLs that contain the following activities or expressions). The company may at its sole discretion delete or block any account that engages in the activities listed below. We cannot be responsible for any damage to the customer arising from such steps.
1. Activities that are or might be contrary to public order and morals
2. Illegal activities, or activities that might be connected to illegal activities
3. Activities that cause a nuisance, loss, or damage, or activities that in the judgment of
the company might do so
4. Activities that violate intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark rights, etc.),
portrait rights, or privacy
5. Activities that involve harmful computer programs or scripts
6. Activities that use our social media for profit
7. Impersonation of a third party
9. Besides the above, any activity that impedes the management of our social media
or is otherwise judged by us to be inappropriate
The company, when it deems necessary, may modify this policy without notice to the customer.
Please direct inquiries about the social media policy of the Mitsubishi Estate Group or about use of our social media to the relevant social media administrators or to the following address.
Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei, Inc.Marunouchi 2-chome Building, 2-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005 Japan